COVID-19 update relating to tree planting supplies, tree planters and planting companies
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PDF Version
We are not able to accommodate crews and/or groups of tree planters in the store or area as we have in the past due to the lack of ability to establish proper distancing as set out by the PHO’s orders and for the safety of our staff.
We kindly request that crews not be brought down to the store for gear selection as we will not be able to handle the volume of people without undue risk to our staff.
We are more than willing to work with every planting company on ways to be able to supply your planters. Please contact our main forestry and silviculture account manager Landon Carty or store manager Andrew Mackenzie for more information. Please contact us as early as possible so that we can make the required arrangements to assist you
We have a few options that may ease the process of getting gear for your planters:
- Planters can place their orders online and have the order held for pick up or shipped to their destination.
- Planters can place their order online and have it designated for pick up by another individual or foreman.
- Planting companies can place orders on behalf of the planters pick up the orders in bulk (we can tag and package individual’s orders to make it easier for your distribution). These orders would have to be paid for by the planting company on the planter’s behalf.
- Planting companies can purchase gear from us and resell it to your planters. Please note that returns in if this is done may be no more than 10% of the initial order.
Please note that while in the store we require people to observe adequate spacing and observe line markings on the floor to be in adherence with the orders of the PHO’s office for 2m social distancing.
Please call in advance before coming in for orders so that we can have your order prepared and ready for your arrival and hopefully cut down on in store contact time and get you on your way faster. We are available for order pick up after hours, including Saturdays, provided arrangements are made at least 2 days in advance – we will not however be able to do new orders, or individual or group sales at those times, it is pick up only for orders placed in advance.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause, we know you are busy making many other arrangements for your planting season. We would invite you to discuss any concerns or ask any questions in advance to prevent any delays.
The Staff & Management of IRL Supplies
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR TREE PLANTERS
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PDF Version
We are not able to accommodate crews and/or groups in the store as we have in the past due to the lack of ability to establish proper distancing as set out by the PHO’s orders and for the safety of our staff.
As we are not able to allow groups of tree planters into the store due to spacing issues, we would kindly ask for your co-operation in the following:
- If possible place your orders online and have the order held for pick up or shipped to your destination. We also offer curbside pick up, once you arrive at the store you can call our local number and your order will be brought out to you.
- You can place your order online and have it designated for pick up by another individual or foreman. Please provide these details in the comments section of your order.
- We will only allow up to 5 people in the store at one time, if it looks busy please wait patiently outside until there others come out or you are directed to come in.
- Please be aware of the spacing lines on the floor at our customer service counters and follow all notices in store.
- You must adhere to social distancing laws that are in place in BC as established by the Public Health Officer’s office.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms you are not permitted into the store.
- If you have travelled from anywhere outside of northern BC, elsewhere in Canada or internationally we request that you wear a mask or face covering that covers your nose and mouth while in the store. If you have arrived from any international destination and have not isolated for 14 days you are not permitted in the store. When we have them available, we would be happy to provide you with a mask to use in the store
While in the store we require people to observe adequate spacing and observe line markings on the floor to be in adherence with the orders of the PHO’s office for 2m social distancing at all times.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. We would invite you to discuss any concerns or ask any questions in advance so we can serve you better
The Staff & Management of IRL Supplies
Operations during COVID-19
Tree planters please click here for more info
Tree planting companies please click here for more info
As staff and management of IRL Supplies we are working to do our part to contain the spread of COVID-19. Internally we have adopted new internal policies to keep the risk to our staff, and therefore our customers, to a minimum. We have done this through creating and reiterating healthy work place habits and strict adherence to social distancing. We have also cancelled all un-necessary work travel for as long as is needed. These new policies are in conjunction with any regulations and suggestions provided by municipal, provincial and federal regulators. As the situation changes frequently, so do our policies, please check back often for more details.
We would like to encourage all of our customers to place orders through our website. This is the safest way for our staff to receive and process your order. www.irlsupplies.com
If you have an account with us and have not yet ordered online, with one phone call we can get you set up and link your web account to your charge account. Please call us to be set up now or return the attached form by email. You may also pay by credit card online at time of purchase even if you have an account
Orders can also be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Curbside Pick Up
Place your order online (recommended), by email or by phone and we will pack and box up your order with gloved care and bring it to your vehicle on your arrival. Just call our local numbers when in the parking lot and we will bring your order out
Prince George: (250) 562-2185 ext 1
Saskatoon: (306) 934-1666
Prince George, BC (250) 562-2185
Saskatoon, SK (306) 934-1666
Local Delivery (Prince George only)
We have a nominal charge of $5.00 for deliveries in the bowl area regardless of order size.
For now both stores are operating under normal store hours, on Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. This may change in the future as the situation in Canada changes daily, if not hourly at times.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are suspending our Saturday opening for spring and summer until further notice. Please contact us during regular hours if you need an order that has to be picked up on Saturday
Shipping for Out of Town Customers
We are temporarily suspending our same day shipping policy for out of town orders. This will allow us to be able to work through orders in a safer manner and limit our contact with shipping companies so that they also may look after the more serious needs of the nation. We will only be shipping orders out on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
|Keeping space in the store
We have marked off spacing on the floor at our front counters to give the needed 2m spacing between our staff and customers. We respectfully ask that customers stay behind the makings while in the store. We have also provided markings through out the store to help people manage the distance between themselves and others more easily.