Tree Planters – COVID-19 Update *Must Read*
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR TREE PLANTERS
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PDF Version
We are not able to accommodate crews and/or groups in the store as we have in the past due to the lack of ability to establish proper distancing as set out by the PHO’s orders and for the safety of our staff.
As we are not able to allow groups of tree planters into the store due to spacing issues, we would kindly ask for your co-operation in the following:
- If possible place your orders online and have the order held for pick up or shipped to your destination. We also offer curbside pick up, once you arrive at the store you can call our local number and your order will be brought out to you.
- You can place your order online and have it designated for pick up by another individual or foreman. Please provide these details in the comments section of your order.
- We will only allow up to 5 people in the store at one time, if it looks busy please wait patiently outside until there others come out or you are directed to come in.
- Please be aware of the spacing lines on the floor at our customer service counters and follow all notices in store.
- You must adhere to social distancing laws that are in place in BC as established by the Public Health Officer’s office.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms you are not permitted into the store.
- If you have travelled from anywhere outside of northern BC, elsewhere in Canada or internationally we request that you wear a mask or face covering that covers your nose and mouth while in the store. If you have arrived from any international destination and have not isolated for 14 days you are not permitted in the store. When we have them available, we would be happy to provide you with a mask to use in the store
While in the store we require people to observe adequate spacing and observe line markings on the floor to be in adherence with the orders of the PHO’s office for 2m social distancing at all times.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. We would invite you to discuss any concerns or ask any questions in advance so we can serve you better
The Staff & Management of IRL Supplies